Built to Fuse the style and capabilities of both surf & foil, The Fusion is specifically designed for controlled connections with the surface of waves. With a longer, thinner and narrower profile this board is geared to be ultra responsive under your feet and to carry your momentum while paddling, landing airs, and whitewater carves.
- Concave Deck
- Curved Rails
- Slight Double Concave Bottom
- Narrow Tail Outline
- Forward Volume
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Release Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Bottom Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad with Optional Pump Bump or Flat Rear Traction Piece
- Foot Strap Inserts
|Length (ft/in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)|
FFB BOARD CONSTRUCTION
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- E Glass - Protective layer over paint and carbon
- Carbon Double Bias - High Grade Woven Carbon with extra fibers running in the longitudinal axis
- S Glass - Impact resistant layer of fiberglass to distribute loading from heels, hard landings, ect.
- EPS - Lightweight stringer less foam core
- High Density Foam Block - High Density Foam block to reinforce and keep foil tracks secure and in place
- Carbon Uni Directional - Uni directional strip of carbon to increase stiffness and response as well as reinforce the foil track
- Carbon Double Bias
- E Glass