The Wingnut is designed to help you get up and stay up! The all-new Quad Micro Channel Bottom is uniquely engineered to reduce friction and allow for a quick release on take off. Gradually tapered rails reflect water near the nose and assist in avoidance around the tail of the board. If the wing is your thing, the Wingnut is built for you.
- Concave Deck
- Reduced Chine Rails
- Quad Concave Bottom
- Slight Step Tail
- Forward Volume
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Bottom Handle
- Pressure Relief Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Bottom Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad
- Foot Strap Inserts
|Length (ft/in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)|
FFB BOARD CONSTRUCTION
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- E Glass - Protective layer over paint and carbon
- Carbon Double Bias - High Grade Woven Carbon with extra fibers running in the longitudinal axis
- S Glass - Impact resistant layer of fiberglass to distribute loading from heels, hard landings, ect.
- EPS - Lightweight stringer less foam core
- High Density Foam Block - High Density Foam block to reinforce and keep foil tracks secure and in place
- Carbon Uni Directional - Uni directional strip of carbon to increase stiffness and response as well as reinforce the foil track
- Carbon Double Bias
- E Glass