Ozone Edge V12
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO FASTER AND HIGHER?
Experience a world of power at your fingertips. Since inception in 2007 the Edge has been purpose built to provide the ultimate freeride experience, capable of heartstopping riding speeds and gravity defying big air performance.
After 16 years of refinement the V12 also offers a handling quality that will supercharge the sessions of any intermediate twin-tip rider, not just the super high flying renegades.
HIGH ADRENALINE FREERIDE MACHINE
MAINTAINING THE MAGIC
The V12 represents the continued development of a genuine kiteboarding icon. Two years after the launch of the V11, the refinements in the V12 will only increase the enjoyment of anyone who already loves the Edge’s unique performance possibilities.
If you’re yet to experience the Edge’s powerful personality, there’s never been a better time to jump into the cockpit. The V12’s aerodynamic developments offer even more control and responsive feel for the pilot than ever before.
THE LEGEND CONTINUES...
The smooth combination of speed and power will guarantee the enjoyment of any freerider looking for the ultimate feel of escape. In the hands of riders like Jamie Overbeek, however, the Edge is also a verified 36 metre boosting behemoth capable of reaching for the stars.
WHAT YOU FEEL
- Fast but smooth ride with huge amounts of power on tap
- Improved bar feeling and more direct feedback
- Crazy upwind angles
- Exciting lift that’s easy to access
- More aggressive handling leads to mind blowing lift performance
- Sublime float and hangtime
- Rock solid canopy in even the strongest conditions
- Excellent feeling of control at both ends of the wind range
- Mix of sheet-and-go performance and quick, precise steering
- More drive through the window and more control at the edge of the window
WHY YOU FEEL IT
- New refined design and sail control
- Transverse sail shaping results in a cleaner aerofoil for increased performance
- Improved and cleaned up aerofoil section delivers more drive through the window
- Pre-loaded wing tips add aerodynamic performance
- Reduced drag
- Improved low end
- High performance Technora bridle lines offer a vast reduction in parasitic drag
- Three back-line tab settings to tweak bar pressure and turning speed
- Lightweight EVA anti flap battens improve overall aerodynamic flow and trailing edge finish
- High aspect planform with intricate sail shaping for fast handling and direct response
- Highly supportive five strut design delivers incredible stability in the most extreme conditions