Freedom FTW Pro
The FTW PRO is a board built to suit the most progressive foiling styles to date. Whether it's airs or whitewater carves, every angle and corner of this board has been purposefully designed allowing for the connect and release style that Brian is known to Foil The World with.
- Sharp Edge - controlled connections
- Flat Bottom- connect and reflect
- Step Tail - avoid and reflect water
- Forward Volume - assists with take offs and landing
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Relief Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Rear Deck Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad
- Foot Strap Inserts - Pair with Ultra-light FREEDOM EVA Foot Strap Set
|Length (ft/in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)|
FFB BOARD CONSTRUCTION
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- E Glass - Protective layer over paint and carbon
- Carbon Double Bias - High Grade Woven Carbon with extra fibers running in the longitudinal axis
- S Glass - Impact resistant layer of fiberglass to distribute loading from heels, hard landings, etc.
- EPS - Lightweight stringer less foam core
- High Density Foam Block - High Density Foam block to reinforce and keep foil tracks secure and in place
- Carbon Uni Directional - Uni directional strip of carbon to increase stiffness and response as well as reinforce the foil track
- Carbon Double Bias
- E Glass